What Should I Feed My Cat? – Cat Nutrition with Dr Darren Foster & Dr Kate Adams [ Part 1/3 ]
What is Best To Feed Your Cat?
Natural Way to Feed a Cat : Cat Health Care & Behavior
LIVE: Grace and her newborn kittens!
5 Foods You Didn't Know Were Good For Your Cat! Vegetables and Fruit That Your Cat Can Eat!
How to CARE for a KITTEN – Food, Education and Health
The BEST FRUIT for CATS – Feeding Guide & Benefits
7 Human Foods Cats Can Eat
7 Foods You Should Never Feed Your Cat
How to Feed Your Cat | Cat Care
UPDATED FOR 2015!
You love your cat. And, of course, you want to keep your cat healthy for as long as possible. The one thing you can do that will make the most difference in your cat's health is to feed a wholesome, high quality diet. But with hundreds of brands and flavors of cat food on the shelves of grocery and pet supply stores, and contradictory information all over the Internet, how do you know which food is right for your cat?
Many serious feline health problems are diet-related. Some are directly caused by diet, and all are affected by it. These medical problems can damage your cat's quality of life, as well as your wallet, since many of them, such as diabetes and kidney disease, are expensive to diagnose and to treat, and are very dangerous for your cat.
1 Learn how to read a cat food label. Find out which ingredients to look for, which ones to avoid, and how certain unappetizing animal 'parts' can be disguised in cat food.
2. Discover how pet food companies manipulate the labels and advertising to fool you into thinking their food is best–when it may actually be one of the worst!
3. Dry, canned, semi-moist, homemade, raw… ? There are advantages and disadvantages to every diet; some are safe and some are not! Find out which of these is best for your cat!
4. Get the complete list of "Dr. Jean's Approved Brands". You don't have to spend hours reading labels; it's been done for you! Get the benefits of Dr. Jean's extensive research and find out, once and for all, which brands pass her strict standards (and which don't), where to buy them, and how to feed them!
5. Find out which supplements your cat really needs. There are hundreds of supplements out there. But don't waste your money … there are only three supplements that every cat needs!
6. How to get your cat to switch foods. It can be a frustrating process…until you know these tips and precautions.
7. Updated in February 2015 with more brands, and more important info!
- Publisher:www.vetwisepublishing.com; 3rd edition (June 24 2014)
- File size:2151 KB
- Enhanced typesetting:Enabled
- X-Ray:Not Enabled
- Word Wise:Not Enabled
- Print length:267 pages
- Best Sellers Rank:#257,125 in Kindle Store
- #31 in Small Animal Medicine (Kindle Store)
- #90 in Cat Care (Kindle Store)
- #127 in Small Animal Veterinary Medicine